French Canadian hotness. I share.

I think I’ll be mentioning SYTYCD Canada a lot this season…BECAUSE IT’S SO GOOD. Especially Nico. He’s perfection and will win if my votes have any say. And this routine is probably the best I’ve ever seen on the show, US or Canadian edition. It could be the paranormal romance overtones. The sexy, shirtless dark angel. I could die. BRING IT.

6 comments to “French Canadian hotness. I share.”

1. Wendy
     · October 18th, 2008 at 12:07 pm · Link

Wow, he’s hot! they’re both really good. :)

2. RachaelfromNJ
     · October 18th, 2008 at 11:58 pm · Link

Wow! I am so jealous. I miss this show so much, well the American version. I wish I could watch the Canadian one here. Nico is gorgeous and they’re very sexy together. Thanks for posting this! :)

3. Stargazer
     · October 20th, 2008 at 12:44 am · Link

Did you watch True Blood with week???? It was soooo GOOD! I am totally Hooked. Smiles*
    Sena

· October 20th, 2008 at 9:43 am · Link

I have True Blood recorded and will probably watch it today. I’m still not hooked but it’s a good show. :)

5. Karmela
     · October 29th, 2008 at 9:13 am · Link

OMG that was IN-effing-CREDIBLE! Thank you for posting. Nico reminds me of Kameron Bink from the US SYTYCD from two seasons ago but with much more energy and technique and fluidity. And the chick is a Latina Jenna Dewan, yes? Wow. WHY OH WHY don’t we get SYTYCD Canada here? Wait, isn’t it being shown in Much Music or something?

Off to YouTube right now to see more SYTYCD Canada…

6. Kim
     · November 1st, 2008 at 12:26 pm · Link

OH MY WORD!!! Hot?? Um, yes. Why have I not seen this show yet?? I HAVE to find out when it is on…..I am a reality junkie too! My evenings right now are filled with Dancing with the Stars, Survivor and Amazing Race…but my summer secret pleasure is Big Brother (don’t spread that around)….and Emileigh and I always watch SYTYCD the US version. Okay, I’m off to Youtube to see more of that hunka hunka dancin’ love!! Thanks, Michelle!!