Hump Day Hottie(s)

I used to do something called Hot Guy Fridays on my old blog but stopped because it was screwing with my stat numbers for the site. I don’t have a stat counter anymore — just one more thing to obsess about — so I’m reinstating it. It’ll be on Wednesdays now, because I think that’s a good day to feature someone who’s caught my eye for the week. I’m going to call it Hump Day Hottie, but after googling it I realized I hadn’t coined the phrase so I won’t pretend I did. But I’m still calling it that. So there.

Here are my inaugural hottie(s) of the week.

This is actor Kevin Zegers, who was my actor inspiration for Michael, the mysterious hottie in my YA Demon Princess series. Since I just wrote the outline for book #2, I am newly inspired. And this new pic of him certainly doesn’t hurt. Love the eyeliner.

And Ryan Reynolds who ended up being the perfect mix of humor and danger for Darrak, the demon, in LIVING IN EDEN.

I do love being inspired. :)

8 comments to “Hump Day Hottie(s)”

1. Amy
     · January 14th, 2009 at 4:53 pm · Link

First guy’s too Emo for me, but you’re writing a YA and that’s all about angst right?

That’s one the better pictures of Ryan Reynolds I have seen. :)

2. Amy
     · January 14th, 2009 at 4:54 pm · Link

Actually, I’m not sure that Emo is the right word. I haven’t discovered it’s true meaning yet. LOL.

· January 14th, 2009 at 5:01 pm · Link

He does look a bit emo in that pic. I just kinda like the emo look I guess. The book isn’t emo but the character is. :)

And yes, you definitely used the word right. LOL

4. Stargazer
     · January 14th, 2009 at 10:08 pm · Link

Hump day Hottie! Love weds.
    wink*

5. Ter
     · January 15th, 2009 at 1:01 am · Link

GREAT name for the post.. and I LOVE Ryan !!!

6. chicas de 15 desnudas
     · July 19th, 2009 at 11:56 pm · Link

any updates coming ?

7. dichetsldk
     · August 27th, 2009 at 12:39 am · Link

OMFJ! THAT IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST PICS I HAVE EVER SEEN OF KEVIN ZEGERS. AND RYAN REYNOLDS LOOKS AMAZING 2!!!!!!!!!! BUT KEVIN ZEGERS. OMFJ! OMFJ! OMFJ! OMFJ! I LOVE HIM! AND I LOVE THE PICS WHERE HE’S WEARING EYELINER. OMFJ!!!! I AM LIKE HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW HE’S SO HOT! OMFJ! KEVIN ZEGERS IS SEX. I LOVE HIM. OMFJ! I THINK IM GONNA PASS OUT! KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. marianela
     · June 22nd, 2010 at 2:06 pm · Link

hola soy fan de chile saludos