In which I attempt a vlog

So I seem to be procrastinating today. How do I know this? Because I did my first vlog. And I screwed it up with is why it’s in two parts.

Watch if you want to watch me ramble on for a few minutes about my hair, American Idol, my cat, and Supernatural.

Good times.

That ended rather abruptly. It’s a learning experience, people!!!

13 comments to “In which I attempt a vlog”

1. Megan Crane
     · May 19th, 2009 at 6:18 pm · Link

I spent the entire time looking at the background, eying the mysterious Rowen lair. But I couldn’t finish watching, as I have not yet seen the Supernatural finale.

Great vlog!

(You totally say “aboot.”)

· May 19th, 2009 at 6:24 pm · Link

I DO NOT!!!!!!!!!

3. Rob Charron
     · May 19th, 2009 at 6:45 pm · Link

Hi:) You look amazing. The new book you are writing sounds very interesting. It was great to hear your voice instead of the “voice” I get when I read your awesome Bites books. :);)

4. Qwill
     · May 19th, 2009 at 6:59 pm · Link

I enjoyed your vlog!! We’re voting for Adam also. I have a 13 y.o. daughter who will vote at least 100 times. Yay for unlimited messaging. :) How big is Spike? He’s gorgeous. Hope that you vlog again.

5. Juliana Stone
     · May 19th, 2009 at 10:33 pm · Link

Michelle, you looked and sounded awesome in your video blog. Hair, stunning, eyes blue as all get outta here……and yeah, you do say aboot…but then again, so do I!

· May 19th, 2009 at 11:17 pm · Link

I DO NOT SAY ABOOT!!!!

(and Spike looks gigantic in this vlog, but so does my elbow. He’s only about 14 pounds)

7. Maureen McGowan
     · May 20th, 2009 at 4:49 pm · Link

Great vlog. I’m with you on the aboot thing. It is not how Canadians pronounce that word. If anything, it’s closer to aboat, but a little softer… as opposed to the US pronounciaton that sounds closer to abawt.

And I think Chris might win. LOVE Adam, but should be interesting. I showed their performances to my 11 year old niece (who’s not allowed to watch TV after dinner, and thus has not seen AI) and she declared Chris far superior. Didn’t like Adam’s “whiny high pitched” singing.

If lots of 11 year olds vote… Chris is a shoe in.

I like them both. Did NOT get the fuss about Danny Goakey. Maybe he could be big touring old folks homes and casinos? But didn’t get him as a contemporary recording artist at all.

· May 20th, 2009 at 8:17 pm · Link

My next vlog will be about about vs. aboot. And you’re right, americans say abowwt. I guess that’s the difference. :)

9. Sage Moonstone
     · May 24th, 2009 at 12:07 pm · Link

I thought it Rocked!

Can’t wait to see more..

10. Heather Dearly
     · May 24th, 2009 at 7:27 pm · Link

I loved this. (Even though I am a few days late watching.) I’m with you on AI and Supernatural.

And you do say aboot, but I love it. I love your accent and I think you have a pretty voice.

11. Heather Dearly
     · May 24th, 2009 at 7:28 pm · Link

What blog server do you use?

12. Heather Dearly
     · May 24th, 2009 at 7:29 pm · Link

Never mind. lol. I figured it out.

13. Lindsay H
     · May 25th, 2009 at 11:10 pm · Link

Keep it up! Nothing about it sucks. Its awesome that a Canadian Author is VBloggin.