Cover for HOT SPELL!

hotspell_cover

HOT SPELL
November 2009 – Harlequin Blaze

Bestselling author Michelle Rowen makes her Harlequin Blaze debut with a spirited novel that proves oil and water can mix— — over and over and over…

Everybody knows there’s no love lost between paranormal investigators Amanda LaGrange and sexy Jacob Caine. They can’’t even stand being in the same room together….

Well, unless it’s an enchanted bedroom.
And they’’re trapped there, at midnight.
And the sexual tension suddenly becomes too powerful to resist…

Then that bedroom gets really hot, really fast! But come morning, they still can’t keep their hands off each other. Are they cursed forever? If so, neither one’’s complaining….

Blaze-alicious, wouldn’t you say?!?

Totally makes you want to pre-order it, right? Well, don’t let me stop you!! ;)

Amazon.com

BarnesAndNoble.com

12 comments to “Cover for HOT SPELL!”

1. Karmela
     · August 5th, 2009 at 11:41 am · Link

Hee-hee, this makes me giggle.

· August 5th, 2009 at 12:02 pm · Link

In a good way, I hope! LOL

3. RachaelfromNJ
     · August 5th, 2009 at 2:33 pm · Link

I will read anything and everything you write! Super excited for yet ANOTHER book! WOW! :) Great cover and the summary sound good. I see the name Jacob huh…LOL Could that have been inspired by a certain Jacob you’re fond of? :)

· August 5th, 2009 at 4:32 pm · Link

LOL! Quite honestly, it was only a coincidence. I think I was reading Eclipse and writing this and I said, hey — same name! But my Jacob’s not too wolfy, I’m afraid. Or maybe that’s a good thing. ;)

5. Jennifer
     · August 5th, 2009 at 5:40 pm · Link

Hmmm…I’ve never read an HQ book before (I’ve read authors who are PUBLISHED by HQ, just not an HQ novel). Just might have to loose my HQ virginity come November!

· August 5th, 2009 at 6:45 pm · Link

Jennifer… If you like my books, you’ll like Hot Spell. It’s just got way more sex than in my single titles! LOL

7. Cari Quinn
     · August 5th, 2009 at 7:55 pm · Link

Yay! It’s seriously gorgeous, as I knew it would be. And with a cover quote by Gena Showalter…now that’s what I’m talking about! ;)

· August 5th, 2009 at 8:40 pm · Link

LOL. Gena never should have given me a quote that could be used on just about every book. Because it probably will be!! ;)

9. Danette
     · August 6th, 2009 at 12:45 am · Link

Nothing wrong with being stuck in a hot bed. I look forward to the sexy read.

Hugs, Danette

10. RKCharron
     · August 6th, 2009 at 1:16 pm · Link

Hi :)
    That is a very sexy cover.
    All the best,
    twitter.com/RKCharron
    xxoo

11. Cecile
     · August 6th, 2009 at 8:39 pm · Link

Wow… what a hot little read!!! Pre order did you say… lol!!! My debit card is still hiding from my last purchase.
    Do love the cover and the story line… I mean, who would not want to be stuck in an enchanted “bed”room!!!
    Can’t wait to read it!