An old friend gets a makeover

Found this on Amazon the other day. ANGEL WITH ATTITUDE is going to be reprinted with a shiny new cover and here it is! Valerie, Nathaniel and the key to heaven are represented nicely. No talking rat, though.

So this book should be available for purchase again soon with its lovely new packaging! Hooray!

7 comments to “An old friend gets a makeover”

1. Mary MacVoy
     · August 31st, 2009 at 11:29 am · Link

I think it looks GREAT! Congrats on the re-print, Michelle!
    Can’t wait to read your new books. :)

2. Tony P
     · August 31st, 2009 at 2:06 pm · Link

Awesome! :-)

So, just out of curiosity, you finding this on Amazon – does this mean that the Publisher didn’t give you the good news themselves?

· August 31st, 2009 at 2:59 pm · Link

Thank you! :)

And yes, I found this on Amazon. I do assume my publisher will send me a high-res version of it when the books are available again. I can’t help it that I’m an obsessive checker of all things Amazon. ;)

4. Ashleigh
     · September 1st, 2009 at 3:41 am · Link

Hi

I just finished reading AwA last night. Great book, I loved it.

From Ash

5. Tony P
     · September 1st, 2009 at 8:58 am · Link

LOL

… and Chapters, and Barnes & Noble, and…

Right? :-)

· September 1st, 2009 at 11:20 am · Link

LOL. Nope, just Amazon, actually. I only have so many hours in the day. ;)

7. Wendy
     · September 2nd, 2009 at 6:30 pm · Link

This is the first book I read by you, Michelle! Totally loved it. I’ll just need to buy this one too ’cause the cover is soooo cute!

And oooh, I can’t wait to read Demon Princess too! (Yeah, I know it has nothing to do with your post but I’m on a roll!) :D