30 Days of Demons – Day 6 – Clips

Tomorrow the hilarious and talented author Jill Myles joins us for a Q&A and she’s giving away a signed copy of Gentlemen Prefer Succubi. See you then!

A couple clips that feature demons. Today: TV’s Charmed and the 80’s movie My Demon Lover

I never watched Charmed that much because I found the witches themselves to be very annoying, but I loved the demons! (especially Cole).

I remember seeing “My Demon Lover” movie in the eighties. I wasn’t too impressed, but it’s the only all-out demonic comedy I can think of!

10 comments to “30 Days of Demons – Day 6 – Clips”

1. Jessica W
     · April 8th, 2010 at 1:01 pm · Link

OMG I was a huge Charmed fan when it first came out. I wouldn’t miss an episode. But then later I just kind of slacked away from it. I think what attracked me was all the magic, demons etc.

As always, thanks for the post. Your 30 Days of Demons is fun.

2. Jessica W
     · April 8th, 2010 at 1:03 pm · Link

Sadly I am unable to watch the clips you’ve provided since I’m online via cell phone. :(

3. Donna S
     · April 8th, 2010 at 2:19 pm · Link

I didnt watch Charmed either because they just got on my nerves. Never heard of that movie, going to have to look it up.

4. bella f
     · April 8th, 2010 at 6:40 pm · Link

I agree about the annoying witches; I never watched Charmed for that reason, lol

As for comedic demon movies, did u ever see the movie with the guy from the “Deal or No Deal” tv game show in “Little Monsters”? I remember my mom rented it for us and we loved it then!lol
    Don’t know how it would stand up if I watched it now, though.

· April 8th, 2010 at 8:24 pm · Link

I didn’t see it but I do remember that. Howie Mandel! And Adam Sandler had one – Little Nicky. I’ll have to put clips of those up this month if I’m running short on topics! LOL

6. Ash
     · April 8th, 2010 at 9:44 pm · Link

Best two movies I have seen “The Omen” and “The Exorcist.” I got “The Omen” book and I enjoyed it.

7. Tez Miller
     · April 9th, 2010 at 12:06 am · Link

I’m guessing Julian McMahon played Cole? ;-)

8. tamibates
     · April 9th, 2010 at 1:12 am · Link

all 3 of my daughters went thru the charmed stage of watching it, it was ok, but now i really hate it ,sort of like barney the dino/.. it was overkill on my having to wthc it LOOL

9. Beth C.
     · April 10th, 2010 at 2:13 am · Link

I remeber watching My Demon Lover a long time ago. It was funny as hell.
    My daughter is a big fan of Charmed. She has all the seasons on DVD so if I ever need a Cole fix I can just borrow her discs.

· April 10th, 2010 at 7:42 am · Link