Some good news!

I’m happy to report that Darrak and Eden will be back! I’ve known about this for a while, but have had to keep quiet till everything was official.

Here’s the official announcement on Publishers Marketplace…..

Fiction: Paranormal
Michelle Rowen’s THAT OLD BLACK MAGIC, the third title in the author’s “Living in Eden” paranormal romance series, to Cindy Hwang at Berkley, by Jim McCarthy at Dystel & Goderich Literary Management (World).

Hooray!

Since I have a trio (two novels and a novella in an anthology) in my darker urban fantasy/romance NIGHTSHADE world next February, April, and August, look for Darrak and Eden to hit the shelves tentatively October 2011. Can’t wait to get started on this one… I love these characters so much!

My editor also let me know that THE DEMON IN ME has made it onto the Borders Group Inc. and Barnes & Noble bestseller lists, so I’m very happy about that. Thanks so much to everyone who bought a copy!

Whew. Okay, back to work for me. I’m finishing up my novella right now. Well, not RIGHT NOW, but you know what I mean.

Last but not least, here’s the trailer I made yesterday for SOMETHING WICKED — five months till it’s out…….

6 comments to “Some good news!”

1. Linda
     · May 18th, 2010 at 4:01 pm · Link

Woot Congratulations!

2. Elie N
     · May 18th, 2010 at 4:46 pm · Link

Congrats Michelle.

3. Tori
     · May 18th, 2010 at 6:04 pm · Link

I am very happy about this. I bought THE DEMON IN ME the day after it came out and I was crossing my fingers that I’d get to spend a lot of time with these characters. You know, have this be around the length as your Immorality Bites series….I think you would like that too. Am I right Michelle?

Anyway, congrats on the sale!

4. Tiffany Clare
     · May 18th, 2010 at 6:27 pm · Link

Congrats, Michelle! I went into Demon in Me without realizing it was a series of books with the same characters! Glad there is a third installment, and I hope there are more to come. It was a WONDERFUL book! I really loved it.

5. Moonsanity (Brenda)
     · May 18th, 2010 at 9:36 pm · Link

That is such COOL news. I LOVED the book and cannot wait for the next one! The new series sounds really good too. Congratulations:)

6. ash'o
     · May 19th, 2010 at 7:17 am · Link

Woo hoo, that’s awesome news :)