Demon Princess series

Please check out this post for more information about this: http://www.michellerowen.com/2011/08/25/confronting-my-demon-princess/

and the Demon Princess Facebook Page.

Thanks!

Michelle xoxo

P.S. Most comments on this post refer to the original post I had here which basically explained that there wouldn’t be any more Demon Princess books. Your interest in keeping the series going was my inspiration for going forward. Thank you!

35 comments to “Demon Princess series”

1. RKCharron
     · March 25th, 2011 at 4:42 pm · Link

Hi Michelle :)
    I am sorry to hear about the hiatus on book three.
    But Yay! on DARK KISS.
    (Will have to remember the pseudonym!)
    Love & Best Wishes,
    Rob

2. Ash'o
     · March 25th, 2011 at 8:55 pm · Link

That sucks there isn’t going to be a third book in Demon Princess series. I really enjoyed the Demon Princess series.

• Priangel
      2.1
       · August 8th, 2011 at 2:45 am · Link

why why why why why??????please im begging you write book 3!!!!i love reading ur book its somthing diffrent and it is wonder ful

3. Nancy
     · March 26th, 2011 at 9:17 am · Link

My daughters, their friends and even myself are desperate for a book three…hope it happens!

4. Manda
     · March 26th, 2011 at 7:51 pm · Link

I’m just happy to hear that you will finish the the story one day. Definitely one of my fave YA series!

5. Indy
     · March 27th, 2011 at 8:58 am · Link

awwwww … i randomly pick this up in a library and after reading the first chapter i fell in love with the story i went out and bought both books and read them both over one weekend im a keen reader and i have to say that they are my favorite books i really hope a third and / (hopefully more) books can be added thanks for the wonderful story

6. Kim Pickett
     · March 27th, 2011 at 1:43 pm · Link

Thanks for taking the time to talk about this Michelle. You know I love this series and I hope one day to feature Reign Storm on my blog :)

Crossing fingers!!!

7. yesenia
     · April 6th, 2011 at 12:39 am · Link

OMG you really need to somehow as soon as possible
    finish the series because its killing me!! i need this third book!!!!!!!

8. Kayla
     · April 7th, 2011 at 2:45 am · Link

Oh wow that’s such a shame. =[
    I found the Dp books about a week ago and really love them.

9. sara
     · May 1st, 2011 at 7:03 am · Link

really love the series. hope you could continue writing it cause it was awesome!! <3

10. Maureena
     · May 2nd, 2011 at 7:57 pm · Link

OMG OMG OMG! puh-lease u MUST publish a third book! plz just choose to sell it to a new publisher! plz! for all of your fans, im asking you to plz publish the thrid book! hope it comes up soon!

note: i get impatient wen i can…XD…but its ok, take ur time…(somewhat…XD)

11. Serina
     · May 2nd, 2011 at 8:13 pm · Link

yah maureena’s right! u have GOTTA make the third series soon that when i first began the reign or shine book, i read it all day and finished it at once!

12. sarahmae
     · May 7th, 2011 at 10:12 pm · Link

I wish that it wasn’t all about the “bejamins” to the publishers. Soo rude of them not to sign u for the third book! Def. Tons of cliff hangers and I don’t know if I will ever find out who nikki ends up with! E.t.c. Soo sad :-( the books are very addictive! I just hope the series gets to be completed one way or another. I will keep my fingers crossed! :-) until then I suppose, I will have to put my imagination to work and create my own ending, lol.

13. Renessmee
     · May 22nd, 2011 at 7:51 am · Link

when you make a book three you should definitely have it put in the library’s right away. i am looking forward to it. and i wish my life was like Niki’s. :’(
    ttfn!

<3 Renessmee

14. Renessmee
     · May 22nd, 2011 at 7:52 am · Link

when you make a book three you should definitely have it put in the library’s right away. i am looking forward to it. and i wish my life was like Niki’s. :(
    ttfn!

<3 Renessmee

15. atenas
     · May 25th, 2011 at 6:44 pm · Link

ok so right now i am very hating on that publishing company of yours i think people should boycott! i really want that third book to the series to come out this so does suck! i will be baack for more updates. be strong your fans really want this series to be continued too :/

16. Karly
     · June 12th, 2011 at 6:01 am · Link

Ok i just read the First two books last week and i was amazed, they were great books. I had trouble putting them down and when i did my thoughts were about the book. Anyway im sadden that there is no third book as of yet. But i hope in the future that the story can continue on. Thanks Michelle for an awesomely great series (so far) ….

17. Keera
     · June 18th, 2011 at 2:33 pm · Link

I recently read the first two and I could NOT put them down! I really hope a third book will be published! The plot isn’t something I’ve came across before, so I found it really interesting :)

18. meg
     · June 22nd, 2011 at 5:37 pm · Link

I work at chapters and i Bought these books both on the day they came out, I work in the teen section and I recomend them to everyone. I will have to deal with lots of dissapointd customers

19. Tori
     · June 24th, 2011 at 5:31 am · Link

That really sucks.
    I just finished the second one today and I really want more!!!
    I’d love to know what could happen with the Rhys/Nikki/Michael triangle and Nikki and Melinda’s friendship.
    It really is a good series I hope it does get finished someday.

20. Linny
     · June 26th, 2011 at 7:10 pm · Link

Thank you Michelle for the promise of more books to come in this series. I wish, of course, that I could have another book right now, but I’m just so happy to hear that you will one day continue this series instead ending it altogether because of some publishers who clearly have poor judgement. I love this series and continue to recommend it to every YA reader I meet.

21. Tianna
     · July 5th, 2011 at 2:00 am · Link

Hi Michelle,
    Yeah it really sucks that there probably won’t be more books but I’m glad that there is still hope! I’m a big fan! You have inspired me to become a writer! Listen to the dragon oracle and fulfil your prophecy in writing these unbeatable books!
    From Tianna.

22. Arrie
     · July 7th, 2011 at 3:34 am · Link

Wow I’m slightly bummed you won’t be writing a 3rd book YET. I randomly picked the first and second books at the library and they were amazing. I really really really hope you write a 3rd book.

23. Marzi
     · July 25th, 2011 at 6:18 am · Link

thankyou so much for saying you will finish the series. i am so happy there is still hope. i really want to continue reading the demon princess. i love to read, but i have to know if the books are good before hand. when i first picked these books up at the library, i was at my favorite author’s section (r l stine), (my parents were mad i wasn’t reading much) but i had already read all of his books there, so i randomly picked these two books. they seemed interesting from the covers and i fell in love as soon as i started. i seriously can’t wait for the rest of the series. good luck and i hope they come out soon.
    ~Marzi

24. Laura
     · August 16th, 2011 at 4:01 am · Link

ohh my i was reading the demon princess books and the ending of the 2nd book killed me, really wish ud write another. but understand why u cant :oops:

25. Karen
     · September 2nd, 2011 at 2:57 am · Link

OMG! i loved Demon Princess sooo much! The love triangle’s the best! Rhys or Micheal!!! it’s an impossible descision they are both amazing! i realllllyyyyyyy wanna read more of Nikkis story!!! ;( Walker books for Young Readers are crazy to stop this series! it has amazing potential. :twisted:
    i understand y you can’t continue right now but you totally should continue this story and i will read the first two over and over again until you do ;)

26. Namy
     · September 14th, 2011 at 7:56 am · Link

You know how much i love Demon Princess LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE…. i borrowed it from the libary.. i kept it for almost a month just to look at the picture… finger cross and please please please make the third come out.. SO DESPERATE TO READ IT.. :-|

• Namy
      26.1
       · September 14th, 2011 at 7:58 am · Link

By the way I AM A HUGE FAN… he he

27. makelitv
     · October 9th, 2011 at 2:54 pm · Link

i really hate your publishers right now!
    that is soooo unfair. thanks anyways for at least saying you are going to come out with a third (eventually). when i first read your book i freaked out that it was a cliffhanger. the ending is the best part of the book, one time i read this really good book but the ending sucked. and after that i hated the book, it was awful. but with your book i read it almost once every month!
    anyways im only 14 but im already writing books, i dont know if it would ever be published but it is amazing how you can create your own world, your own person, friends, everything. thats what i like about writing. and i know how long it takes to write a good book. i started just this year and im only on chapter 11. anyways i hope you come out with the 3rd book soon. think of all the sad fans you would be letting down because of some stupid publishers. love ya!!

28. Naomi
     · October 13th, 2011 at 1:22 am · Link

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A BOOK THREE. YOU CAN POST IT ON THE WEB IF THEY WONT PUBLISH IT, BUT PLEASE PLEASE WRITE A BOOK THREE CLIFFHANGERS MAKE ME HAVE TOTAL MELTDOWNS. AND IM NOT JOKING, SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME WHEN THE LAST SERIS I READ WAS A CLIFFHANGER. :( :cry:

29. annah jones
     · November 16th, 2011 at 12:13 am · Link

i really love the demon princess series. dont gve up on writting the 3rd book even if it will take you years to finally get published i will most definatley wait and get it as soon as i can. :wink:

30. Danielle Alfaro
     · March 10th, 2012 at 6:29 am · Link

I picked up your book in my local library and OMG, I fell in love..You are one of my top three favorite authors which consist of Rick Riordan && Kelley Armstrong. Please, please, please write another book in the series.

With love and hope,
    DNA.

31. des
     · April 3rd, 2012 at 10:18 pm · Link

I really hope you write another book i have read the two others an love them!, if you don’t write book 3 then i will

32. Lori
     · February 6th, 2013 at 2:15 am · Link

CAN’T WAIT FOR DEMON PRINCESS 4: REIGN STORM!!! ALTHOUGH I’M KINDA BUMMED THAT SHE DOESN’T END UP WITH CHRIS :P! JK. TEAM RHYS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
    ALSO, CAN’T WAIT FOR WICKED KISS! I LOVED DARK KISS! YOU ROCK MS. ROWEN! :) :-P :-D